THE HIGHEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT HAPPENS BY TAKING THE RIGHT DECISION!
The Micro Bird G5 is the leader in its category, providing the lowest cost of operation.
Here are a few of the features that make it different:
- Full length stainless steel hinge rear door: No corrosion, savings on maintenance and long term value.
- Recessed lighting at the front and back: Savings on potential repair costs due to water infiltration, increases gasket life expectancy.
- Completely sealed floor: Eliminates the use of coving and aisle trim, significantly reduces the risk of moisture and corrosion, sub-floor undercoating, sound deadening, savings on maintenance and long term value.
- Double action energy absorbing body mounting blocks: Eliminates the need for periodic tightening of body bolts, absorbs road vibrations, offers extended body durability and longevity.
- One piece roof bow: Insulated, limiting condensation and risk of corrosion, solidity and low noise transferred. By combining top safety features with the durable components and a 5-year limited body warranty, we are confident the Micro Bird G5 is not only your best investment but also your best choice.
BUILT TO LAST STRUCTURE
- One-piece galvanized steel roof bows enhance safety and roll over protection.
- The full-length, heavy gauge, galvanized steel side impact barriers with reinforced seat rail offer superior protection from side impact intrusions.
- Aluminum Side Body panels for longevity and low repair costs
ENHANCED PASSENGER SAFETY
- Heavy gauge, galvanized steel side impact barriers that incorporate the seat rail into the design for extra strength.
- Reinforced rear door and buffer zone for rear impact barrier
SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Offered by the use of heavy-gauge steel side impact barriers that incorporate the seat rail into the design for extra strength and enhanced passenger safety.
REDUCED OPERATING MAINTENANCE & OPERATING COSTS
- Gravel sheild added body protection and increased vehicle longevity
Double action energy absorbing body mounting blocks:
- Reduce noise transfer to the interior cabin
- Provide smoother passenger ride
- Eliminate the need for periodic tightening of body bolts
- Provides a fully-glassed entrance door and unobstructed “More-View” window
- Standard 32″ electric double-opening door.
SUPERIOR INSULATION AND QUIETNESS
- Fiberglass insulation throughout
- Insulated hat shaped roof bows
- Reduce noise transfer into passenger compartment
- Prevent condensation and corrosion
REDUCED OPERATING & MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Standard LED exterior lights
INCREASED PASSENGER COMFORT
- Creates wider aisle for increased safety
- Offers more room for passengers
- 93″ interior width at the hip
BETTER PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENT
Completely sealed floor:
- Ensures that all exterior elements, including dust, moisture and noise, remain outside the passenger compartment
- Use of high quality exterior grade plywood
- screwed on galvanized steel or aluminum subfloor
- Sound deadening undercoating is applied to metal subfloor over and above prior to plywood installation