THE HIGHEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT HAPPENS BY TAKING THE RIGHT DECISION!
The Micro Bird G5 is the leader in its category, providing the lowest cost of operation.
Here are a few of the features that make it different:
- Full length stainless steel hinge rear door: No corrosion, savings on maintenance and long term value.
- Recessed lighting at the front and back: Savings on potential repair costs due to water infiltration, increases gasket life expectancy.
- Completely sealed floor: Eliminates the use of coving and aisle trim, significantly reduces the risk of moisture and corrosion, sub-floor undercoating, sound deadening, savings on maintenance and long term value.
- Double action energy absorbing body mounting blocks: Eliminates the need for periodic tightening of body bolts, absorbs road vibrations, offers extended body durability and longevity.
- Two piece roof, pre-primed aluminum: Savings on potential repair costs, superior water management and less risk of deterioration.
- One piece roof bow: Insulated, limiting condensation and risk of corrosion, solidity and low noise transferred. By combining top safety features with the durable components and a 5-year limited body warranty, we are confident the Micro Bird G5 is not only your best investment but also your best choice.
ADA-COMPLIANT ( American Disabilities Act )
- Smooth operating, ADA-compliant wheelchair lifts from suppliers including Braun and Ricon are available for any of Micro Bird’s buses.
WHEELCHAIR SECUREMENT SYSTEMS
- Our recessed wheelchair tracks, Slide N’Click or floor pocket anchorages offer safe and secure transport for special needs passengers.