Micro Bird G5
The Micro Bird G5 has been in production since 2005. There have been many innovations along the way, both in construction and features, which give this vehicle a reputation as the leader in safety and longevity, thus offering the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
Submit your review
Micro Bird G5 - MFSAB
Average rating: 0 reviews
Features and benefits
BUILT TO LAST STRUCTURE
- 6 longitudinal structural beams combined with one-piece galvanized steel roof bows enhance safety and roll over protection.
- The full-length, heavy gauge, galvanized steel side impact barriers with reinforced seat rail offer superior protection from side impact intrusions.
- Aluminum Side Body panels for longevity and low repair costs
ENHANCED PASSENGER SAFETY
- Heavy gauge, galvanized steel side impact barriers that incorporate the seat rail into the design for extra strength.
- Reinforced rear door and buffer zone for rear impact barrier
SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Offered by the use of heavy-gauge steel side impact barriers that incorporate the seat rail into the design for extra strength and enhanced passenger safety.
REDUCED OPERATING MAINTENANCE & OPERATING COSTS
- Gravel sheild added body protection and increased vehicle longevity
- Standard LED lights
Double action energy absorbing body mounting blocks:
- Absorb road vibration
- Reduce noise transfer to the interior cabin
- Provide smoother passenger ride
- Prevent frame collapse
- Eliminate the need for periodic tightening of body bolts
- Provides a fully-glassed entrance door and unobstructed “More-View” window
- Standard 32″ electric double-opening door.
SUPERIOR INSULATION AND QUIETNESS
- Fiberglass insulation throughout
- Insulated hat shaped roof bows
- Reduce noise transfer into passenger compartment
- Prevent condensation and corrosion
REDUCED OPERATING & MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Standard LED exterior lights
INCREASED PASSENGER COMFORT
Extra Wide Body:
- Creates wider aisle for increased safety
- Offers more room for passengers
- 93″ interior width at the hip
BETTER PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENT
Completely sealed floor:
- Ensures that all exterior elements, including dust, moisture and noise, remain outside the passenger compartment
- Use of high quality exterior grade plywood
- screwed on galvanized steel or aluminum subfloor
- Sound deadening undercoating is applied to metal subfloor over and above prior to plywood installation
- Smooth operating, ADA-compliant wheelchair lifts from suppliers including Braun and Ricon are available for any of Micro Bird’s buses.
WHEELCHAIR SECUREMENT SYSTEMS
- Our recessed wheelchair tracks, Slide N’Click or floor pocket anchorages offer safe and secure transport for special needs passengers.