Micro Bird T-Series
The T-Series was designed by Micro Bird in 2014. Its construction uses mechanical fasteners and one piece hat shaped roof bows. Better aerodynamics and a commanding view of the road will make driving this vehicle a pleasure. Its more-view window offers the best in class visibility of the passenger loading area.
Submit your review
Features and benefits
- Innovative More-View design
- A commanding view of the road and vehicle environment
SUPERIOR FUEL ECONOMY AND PERFORMANCE
- Narrow body width
- Responsive power
- Low-end acceleration & high-end efficiency (6-speed automatic transmission)
- Aerodynamic design
- Better view of the loading zone
- Heavy-gauge steel side impact barriers
- In-cab capless fuel filler
BUILT TO LAST STRUCTURE
- One-piece galvanized steel roof bows
- Aluminum side body panels
CONTEMPORARY BUS DESIGN
- Stylish and ergonomic driver zone with easy access to controls
- Accessible wiring and electrical compartment
- Accessible engine compartment
The T-Series delivers exceptional safety and stability, making this bus an excellent choice for your special needs applications. This bus is ready to be equipped with a variety of options to suit the needs of any passenger.
- Smooth operating, ADA-compliant wheelchair lifts from suppliers including Braun and Ricon are available for any of Micro Bird’s buses.
WHEELCHAIR SECUREMENT SYSTEMS
- Our Slide N’Click and floor pocket anchorages offer safe and secure transport for special needs passengers.